Monday, October 13, 2008

OK, OK...you wore me down...

So, after thinking about it...and being obsessed with other blogs....and after being told that since i'm getting married, I should start a blog (although i'm not sure why marriage has anything to do with a blog. Maybe i'll find out when i'm actually married! haha)...I've finally decided to start. So, lucky you! You get to hear about my VERY exciting life (and please take note of the sarcasm dripping off that last sentence).

And here's the disclaimer:
Read at your own risk. Shameless self promoting of State of Grace Photography may occur more than once in a while. Pictures posted may cause you to have extreme jealousy of the absurd adorable-ness of my nieces and nephews. Pictures also may make you want to empty your pockets to have your pictures taken by Moi'. (and if I do say so myself....I hope it does....)

4 comments:

♥ Jennifer said...

Well I'm sure glad I had a part in inspiring you to start a blog! I'm definitely excited that someone from back home has joined the blogging world with me! Yay! I look forward to see promos for State of Grace. That name is genus by the way. :) Oh, did Mary or my future sister-in-law Grace get a hold of you? Tim & Grace don't have a photographer yet, and I thought of you. I wasn't sure if you did weddings or not? Anyway, if you do, I'm pretty sure they'd be interested.

Lath said...

What is with all these gooshie photos. Moon struck or something.

State of Grace said...

yes, jen, i wrote Grace and email and gave her a link to all my facebook albums (with all the wedding pics and stuff!) If they like it, then i would be happy to do it! haha

and also, yes, dad, and aren't you glad that i am 'moonstruck'? that means you don't have to pay for me anymore! haha

Nightingale said...

lol- of Course you're all moonie and stuff. tHAt's a good thing. It's NOT good when you're about to marry and you're NOT moonie. And you need a blog more to promote the biz than to promote the wedding... marriage promotes itself when it's a good one, right?

Thanks for keeipng the kids full names and contacts away from scary folks, and making sure it's a private blog. Good ideas...

love you-h