Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trip to Sumter and Swinging!

When Stephen had to go out of town again for work, Grace and I headed back to Sumter to visit with the Grands.  Gram and I took Grace to Swan Lake to walk around. I used to love going and feeding the swans and ducks but now they won't let you!! LAME!  Oh, well...we at least got to show Grace the pretty flowers and swans.

Grace in the butterfly garden.

Some of the beauty of Swan Lake!

Grace was pretty much mesmerized by all the birds. I don't think she knew what to think.

She eventually warmed up to them, and then she had to wave at every bird that happened to waddle by.

We also went to the playgrounds at the park.  I had never really put Grace in a swing by herself, and let's just let you decide if she loved it or not...

Yeah, she was super pumped about swinging! Raise the roof, Grace, Raise the roof! haha

Since we had such a great time swinging in Sumter, we decided to take Daddy on a picnic at a park when he flew back into town.  Grace was happy to oblige to show daddy how good she was at swinging.



Even Daddy got in on the swinging, as shown by the legs! haha

OK, well obviously I'm late in posting this, because this little girl will be turning a year old in less than a week, and this was at 10 months....

1 comment:

Matt Linder said...

Love the 10 months pic. Perfect.