This week we went over to the Bergevin's to watch the Idol finale. Well, as usual, we spent a lot of the time distracted by this cute little charmer....

Look at that sweet grin!
Even Heathers antics were not as exciting as my camera...Once again....I am hating the graniness of this camera..but I am loving the subject! I really should start taking my good camera everywhere...


Yesterday, Stephen had a double header for his softball Team. I didn't get to go the last couple of times, so I headed out for the games. Since I don't stay very entertained watching softball for more than a couple of minutes, I ended up taking some pics of the cute kids who were there.
I had some adopted kidlets, since Blake was playing in the game, and Erica couldn't be there. BUT i did get some great 'monkey ice' and a whole lotta hugs!
Sweet little Macey was sharing her treat with Sam. She was so cute and would call him if he walked away, like he was a puppy or something! I'm sure Sam didn't mind, since he was getting some sugar...


What beautiful eyes he has! What a stunner!






No comments:
Post a Comment