that a very WHITE girl like me loves the beach. Even though every time i walk out into the sun i get a rosy glare to my skin, i just can't resist the call of the beach! (I think its my mom's side coming out!) Since we went to Myrtle Beach for the baby blessing last weekend, I somehow convinced Stephen to take me to the beach.
As you can tell, Stephen was more than a little skeptical of our trip...but agreed anyway.
BUT....look at that face now! No one can be sad at the beach!
(Don't worry....we both slathered up with some REAL sunblock too)
awww....we love each other. (even though we have ugly feet)
Like I said....I LOVE the beach!And after all that....guess who decided they liked the beach after all?? yep...i can see more trips to the beach in our future.
4 comments:
What are you talking about, I thought you married me for my feet. Now you're saying they're ugly? I'm confused.
Stephen from the beach...and skeptical about going? I tell ya' what, I guess it's just old hat when you live there.
Aw! I'm so jealous. :( As a pale-faced person, I too love the beach - sunburn and all! :) I miss it so bad. Looks like you guys had fun though - even with the infamous beach overcast! :)
Oh I miss Myrtle Beach! I have yet to take Cade there and show him one of the more beautiful sides of the state. Cute b/w heart picture! Your feet are not ugly! Good for you for getting him to take you to the beach. I'm glad he is letting it grow on him too. ;)
Post a Comment