This past Saturday was awesome! It was the Service Day for the church today, but I think we witnessed something even better! Stephen and I have some friends who live in the same apartment complex as us and we all get along soo well. They got married in January, and since we just came up on a year date from Sherry's baptism last year, they were able to get sealed in the temple!
It was such a blessing to be there with them on this great day! I laughed and told them that i think i cried more during their sealing, than i did for my own! haha
The Spirit was definately strong and you could not deny the sacred and profound work that was being done. Pres. Simpson performed the sealing, and that made it even more special to me, because him and his wife hold a special place in my heart!
I just cannot explain my happiness and joy for being there and seeing my best friends, and such worthy people partake of these eternal blessings.
And of course, in pure Sherry and Naomi fashion....we took lots of pictures!

1 comment:
Aww that is awesome. Congrats to them! (If you haven't noticed... I'm playing catch-up on your blog. Sorry for so many comments in one day!) Love you!
Post a Comment