Monday, April 20, 2009

the Livster. (because every names is more fun with 'ster' on the end.)

I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for a chubby baby. And Olivia is just that. At a whopping 8lbs 15 oz, she is all chubb, and all adorable!
Tell me you don't want to smile when you see those cheeks?!!


One of the rare moments when i caught her with her eyes closed. For being less than a week old, she sure was alert!




my ALL TIME favorite! look at that sweet smile!



I like to imagine her giving me 'knucks' right here. Word, Olivia.
Also, if you look at the previous post, you'll notice her sisters face that is very similar to this one....must fun in the family.

Now some for Jacob without the girly bows.



I love how peacefully newborns sleep!





Well, she may look like a Harris baby, but she definately the pointy tongue of her daddy!
****warning...baby booty coming up****




How i love that little girl already, and she's only a 2 weeks old!
Now i just wish they just lived in Columbia.....

1 comment:

♥ Jennifer said...

HAHAHA I was talking to Jacob the other day, and he was telling me that he walked into the living room at your parents' to find his newborn daughter naked and getting her picture taken! These are really cute!