Monday, February 22, 2010

Can you tell we're moving?

So this week has been crazy already, and this is the...well, in between stage of our apartment.
There are boxes everywhere...STUFF everywhere, trash, everywhere...it is insane. We have made little paths for ourselves to walk thru the madness to get to the computer, and the kitchen, and the couch (yet, we rarely get to sit down in this mess)

Our nice, relaxing 'sunroom' has become a holding area for a lot of our stuff...


ugh.

But, don't worry....despite all the craziness that is going on in our 'Clean House BEFORE' apartment, we still love eachother. (hopefully that will last thru the move! haha)

3 days!

4 comments:

♥ Jennifer said...

Ugh, I know that feeling all too well. I still have a few boxes to unpack and go through before we can clear them out of our dining room and into the garage for storage. Good luck! I'm so excited for you to be moving in to your very own home!

Mary-Liz said...

you know what i love about the first picture? the fact that the tv says, "before meets after"... priceless!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, No-Me. I feel your pain!! You have to make a mess to get anything accomplished, so it looks like your move is becoming a success!! :)

Unknown said...

I actually moved into my place just a hair under two years ago and I JUST got rid of the 5 extra blankets I have. I did all this work right when I moved in, and then I hit this level where I just... stopped. Please do yourself a favor and THROW STUFF OUT! IT will make your life so much easier once you unpack and reorganize etc. Getting rid of crap is the best. THE BEST!