Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm the mother and wife of a red-head. Appreciate me.

I scream. You scream. We all scream for ICE CREAM!!
Marble Slab was having 'Red-Head Appreciation Day' to introduce their new flavor, Red Velvet ice cream.  For anyone with red hair....they got a free scoop!

I definately wanted to take advantage of this deal (especially, since MY red head cannot appreciate ice cream yet! haha)

I met up with some lovely ladies...



Ate some delicious Ice Cream...


Played a little...

And, of course, loved up on Grace. Who can resist??


This picture melts my heart...She has her arm around her sister (with the crown) and Grace. She is the sweetest girl, and I LOVE having them close by now!



I think Livvy (aka Sluce) and Grace will always be good friends...even if they are about a year and a half apart. These girls have some sort of bond that I think preceded this earth life.


It was such a fun time! I just hope next time they have a "Brunette-appreciation" or "Green-Eyes appreciation" day. Don't we all need a little more appreciation??

1 comment:

Emily W said...

Mary's girls are so gorgeous! I love the one of Rachel and Grace! So cute!