From now until Christmas, i'm pretty much booked every.single.weekened. I love the holiday season, but it always seems to be soo busy that I have a hard time enjoying it! Here's a rundown of my life till New Years. I just did Bridals (see below) last weekend....so more editing.....
This weekend, I am throwing my best friend a bridal shower and then after that, driving out of town to take bridals of her.
The next weekend, that said best friend, is going through the temple in the morning, and then from there, i'm shooting a wedding (so, pretty much the entire day).
oh, and of course, lots of editing is fit in once I get home from my day job too...
The next weekend i have a slight reprieve, because its Thanksgiving. But, in reality, are holidays really that relaxing? We are headed to MB for the big family Thanksgiving on Stephen's side. (this is the year where all the extended family gets together). Then we drive down for the traditional Saturday 'Thanksgiving' at my parents house.
After that nice....holiday.....I get to go to AND shoot my best friends wedding (haha..I just thought of that movie...). Its going to be gorgeous, and i'm super excited to do that! (and also a little nervous...I love photographing my friends, but you always think they have such high opinions of you, that you might disappoint them!)
The next weekend, we have our Primary activity (oh, and did I mention i'm taking family pictures there too?) and i'm throwing a baby shower for my other good friend, Sherry (who's going to pop in January!).
Then i'm not sure what is the weekend before Christmas, but i'm thinking i'm forgetting something...maybe taking pictures of my two favorite pregnant people??
AND somewhere in between that, I have to work full time, edit my little booty off, put up a Christmas tree, try to find a house, buy Christmas presents, hopefully be packing if we find a house, go to church parties, find 'secret santa' stuff for work and church, celebrate an anniversary, give my husband attention (especially after i spend hours and hours at the computer editing), figure out how to to squeeze in more family pictures, and find time to remember the TRUE meaning of the holidays....
I've already been asked to do a couple other family sessions and i'm having a hard time trying to figure out where they would even fit into my schedule...
For the first time in a while, I'm having to DECLINE jobs. What a blessing it is to have jobs coming in, but I hate having to say no!
ok...thanks for letting me vent a little. I feel better...so now i'll get on the the pictures.
Like I said, I got to take some pictures of a beautiful girl this past weekend! I still can't believe she is getting married. I still think of her as one of my sister's Young Women girls, and she's kinda stuck in that age bracket for me. With that said, though, she is absolutely stunning and has a contagious smile! I'm so excited for her, and am excited to shoot her wedding in.....less that two weeks!






3 comments:
Miranda definitely looks gorgeous! You did a great job! I'm so excited for you to take mine! :) Also, I love how you tagged stress at the bottom (and you)! :)
i. love. your. photography.
no wonder you are so busy!
i know how you feel about the stress levels; my work is the same way. we love booking jobs, but it definitely eats up time and makes everything so much crazier!
Hahaha, you shoot people. At their weddings. And it is always so amazing. :P
Post a Comment