As you can tell from my blog title....this post was started in Feb. And now I'm getting around to it in April. Wow, my blog has been stale, huh? I'll try to be better!
But, here is our Thanksgiving told in pictures. We had a great time with both our families, and gorged ourselves on delicious food.
But most of all, we were reminded of all we had to be thankful for.
Like this wonderful man.
And this sweet girl.
And all of my awesome family.
Grace was especially thankful for Gram.
This next series of pictures pretty much sums of their relationship.
BFFS
until Nomi gets an idea...
and Grace gets mad.
But then they forgive and forget, and get right back to playing.
Obvioulsy, Nomi was THRILLED about pushing me in the hammock. I promise, she did this on her own! haha
Stephen pretty much did this the whole time. The girls couldn't get enough.
The other photographer of the day!
Grace talking on her 'rock phone' which she kept ALL day.
Uncle Matt thought it was for him, but he was wrong.
I don't know why, but Emily wanted to take a picture like this. It makes me look super short.
and the little ones got new aprons that my mom made!
Grace LOVES to help me cook in the kitchen, so she was pretty excited!
So there you have it...Thanksgiving in pictures....now on to Christmas.











4 comments:
You're little Grace has the sweetest looking face! Fun pictures!
Your* :)
cute pictures...do you think you'll have christmas up before july 4th? :)
This post has some beautiful photos as your posts always do but I love the first one and the fact that we both have wonderful men!!!! It's just the best!!!! Xoxo
Post a Comment