We were lucky enough a couple of weeks ago (OK...maybe it was a month or so ago) to get a surprise visit from the MB Jennings family! Since the weather was gorgeous, we decided to go to the park to play.
Ben and Grace were inseparable!
It is so nice to have not one, but TWO cousins within 5 months of her. Grace is kinda sandwiched between both.
 |
| cute cousins! |
 |
| Cheese Face |
 |
| Maddy |
 |
| don't mind me...just climbing up the slide. |
Grace has a new fascination with her diaper. I have a new desire to put onesies on her at all times.
 |
| Don't be fooled...Ben doesn't hate me. He only hates me when I tell him I don't have any gum! |
 |
| Yay for a picture of Uncle Joe and Grace...even if she is squirming! |
 |
| Sarah |
Now, you can all see how prevalent the 'red-head' gene is in this family! We got a lot of comments that day having FOUR red-heads running around the playground. I guess that's not a sight that most people see frequently...even though WE do!
3 comments:
I'm thinking that you and Shawna ought to go red and really get the red thing going on an outing!! MOM
Ben only hates you when you don't have gum... ha ha!! So funny! There is no way he could hate his Aunt Naomi!!
Oh my that's a lot of cute red heads crammed into one post!
Post a Comment