I am in the process of adding a LOT of posts to recap my slackness of blogging so bear with me while I try to catch-up this stale blog! (I get a break because i'm a new mom, right? RIGHT?)
You get a break because you're a new mom and because you're a MOM. Those three letters mean less time for everything else, but make the time you do have everywhere more enjoyable (mostly). Love you, love gracie
word verf: promend= what you had to do after delivery, lol
7 comments:
it doesn't get much cuter than that!!!!!! what a great looking santa... our santa looks like some carnie with a yellow beard... ewwww.
Hah-hah. She's little. And not crying. :(
so cute. no break - none for new moms!
kidding. :)
great pic, Naomi! That's the best Santa I've seen all Christmas - not to mention the BEAUTIFUL little girl in his arms :)
Aww, I love this pic!
How precious! What a perfect little baby for Santa to hold.
You get a break because you're a new mom and because you're a MOM. Those three letters mean less time for everything else, but make the time you do have everywhere more enjoyable (mostly). Love you, love gracie
word verf: promend= what you had to do after delivery, lol
-HB
Post a Comment