I'm sure most of you know this by now, but Grace Nicole entered the world and our lives on this past Monday.
We are absolutely in love with her.
I'll have to post more later but for now, I have a few distractions like these:
This sweet little smirk to adore,




10 comments:
She's just precious. I think she looks like you, especially in the last picture!
Love the cheeks. She is so sweet and loving. We are so happy that she is here and now we get to love on her. Hope your feeling good :)
~Luv ya~
She's beautiful!! Congratulations.
OMG!!! She is adorable!!! Congratulation! I know you're going to make the perfect mom, because you're amazing! I miss you!!!!
she's gorgeous! i'm so excited for you guys! i know you'll be ridiculously great parents, and continue to post more fabulous pictures for us to enjoy!
oh my! if i don't get to meet her soon i think i'll burst!!!!!
She is adorable and so sweet! And how awesome you get to take the photos of your own baby!! :)
I love her already! Can't wait to meet her. Great pictures!
naomi!!! she is just soooo beautiful!!! congrats!!
Soooooooooooooooooo precious!!!!! =)
Post a Comment