Stephen and I went up to MB to visit the newest edition to our extended family, Sarah. She is a doll, and such a laid back girl! We took a few pics of her to document her adorable 'babyness' before she outgrows it!
And of course, we couldn't leave our Maddy out! she had her own photoshoot, too!
Oh, Naomi!!!!! I'm so glad we found each other! I love your photography talents! They're awesome! And...congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were married. Y'all look really happy!
3 comments:
Totally amazing photo's WOMAN!! The baby is very cute 2 :)
Nice JOB!!!
Oh, Naomi!!!!! I'm so glad we found each other! I love your photography talents! They're awesome! And...congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were married. Y'all look really happy!
Now we can stay in touch! Yay!
love your pics! Might I say Maddy looks just like her dad!!!
Post a Comment