how about both!?
I got moved in to my new apartment on friday and saturday! Friday night, Matt, Ryan and Stephen came over and helped move all the big stuff. We were blessed that the rain (that had been NONSTOP all day) stopped long enough for them to move both couches, my desk, tv stand, dining room table, computer, etc. Lucky me got to just keep the kids (nora, luke and emily) out of the way while this was going on.
On Saturday, Dad and Mom came up and Ryan came over again. We moved pretty much the rest of the stuff (bed, dresser, and a million boxes of STUFF). Mom helped me put everything in the cabinets and line all of the drawers. (putting stuff in cabinets didn't take long, mind you, since i have all of a 1/3 of a loaf of bread, some cheese and a bottle of A1 steak sauce to my name...haha)
BUT, i'm moved in, and i guess that's all that matters. Now i have a ton of boxes to unload, and i have to find closet room for Stephen...hmmmm....
Now for he bad news....
I woke up this morning to a phone call from Stephen asking if i was sick. Well, i hadn't gotten out of bed yet, so all i was feeling was TIRED. He said that he had been very sick all morning (i'm sure you don't want details...but lets just say, it sounds like food poisoning). Once i got out of bed, however, i started getting sick too. I came to work, b/c i knew that i didn't really have any days...and i knew that our supervisor would be out today, which means we are already down one person.(and monday being our busiest day of the week, made staying home not an option!)
I'm feeling kinda gross..and now the smells of lunchtime are mingling in the air, and i'm starting to get more nauseas. Hopefully i can get home and find something in my cabinet that i can eat!
but, like i said....good news....maybe this can be the sick BEFORE i get married and then we will be healthy next week! haha
2 comments:
U must have gave your illness to Blake. He's home sick today. Cings how u and him are so close ya know. No I am just kidding. Something must be going around, I was sick last Thursday. I hope you feel better by the weekend. Let me know when you want to get together on Sat. my day is going u be all about u. Oh ya did ya find your eye lashes???
Get Well SOON!
Well, I hope you get feeling better soon! I wanted to let you know that we FINALLY got your announcement in the mail today!! It's so cute, I love it! (Our mail had been mixed up with previous tenants, which was on hold for them to pick up.) Anyway, I'm so excited for ya. I heard that your recent temple experience went well. Sorry I can't be there, but I cannot wait to see you again! Love you.
Post a Comment